Tuesday 13 August 2013

“I’m a perfectionist”: Selena Gomez admits she’s nervous about her dance routines for her upcoming tour


“I’m a perfectionist”: Selena Gomez admits she’s nervous about her dance routines for her upcoming tour

Selena Gomez is a pretty hot mover in her music videos, but the singer has admitted that she is nervous to be performing with professional dancers on her upcoming tour.

Selena will embark on her Stars Dance tour tomorrow in Ontario – the first of a whopping 56 cities she will perform in during the course of the tour. Phew! And while she’s been working her teeny tiny little butt off rehearsing for her mammoth tour, Selena has admitted that her desire for perfection has left her worried how she will compare to the other dancers in the show.

She told MTV, “I think the dancing is what I’m most nervous about because I’m such a perfectionist. And two of my friends are actually on that stage with me that are dancers and have been dancing for years so I want to keep up with them and that’s been something that’s been challenging.”

Selena has been developing her skills in a range of dance styles – even working with Fatima Robinson, the choreographer for the Black Eyed Peas – so we have no doubt she’s going to keep up with the pros!

Despite being just 21 years old, Selena has been getting involved in every aspect of the planning for her tour. Fatima said, “I think the main thing is she has definitely gotten out of the box on this tour and she’s been more involved in what the content looks like, what the lighting looks like, what the music is going to sound like."

“You know she’s picked covers, really great covers. When you come see the show you’ll be very surprised to hear her sing some of the songs she’s going to sing. Her voice is so amazing on some of these songs. Even I was in shock on how amazing this girl’s voice is so it’s going to be a great show and it’s a lot of surprises in the show." We can’t wait
!

No comments:

Post a Comment